home aboutus etsyshop contact Image Map

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Halloween Design Contest


🎃 I know it's still July, but it's time to start thinking about Halloween/Fall bibs for your littles!

Every year, I am asked what options I will have for Halloween, and this year, I need your help!
Visit our friends at Hawthorne Threads, Spoonflower and/or Fabric.com and pick out 1 - 4 prints that you would LOVE to see on a bib for the Autumn/Halloween season. Post them (all in ONE photo collage) on your Instagram feed with the hashtag #kddhalloween (accounts MUST be public!). At the end of the entry period, I will repost your choices on my feed and we will let everybody vote. The person with the highest amounts of votes will win their fabric choices in bibs AND those will be the bibs I will carry for this season.

Got it? Good!! Hurry and choose your fabrics! This entry round will close on July 30. Tag your friends as well...the more that participate, the more fun it will be!! 🎃

 photo kadydidSIG1_zps512264ed.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...